Echocardiography is used to examine the hearts structural health in clinical trials, it is a non-invasive technical and sophisticated test that allows a view of the anatomy, structure and function of the heart including:
- Complete dimensions of the cardiac chamber
- Cardiac wall thickness, left ventricular mass
- Segmental wall motion analysis
- Cardiac valvular structure, function and competency
- Cardiac chamber pressures and filling capacities
Cardio Analytics Echocardiographers are highly trained in all echocardiograph modalities.
Echo Services include:
- Analysis, which includes but not limited to, ejection fraction, cardiac output, fractional shortening, left ventricular volumes, and left ventricular mass.
- Specific Doppler measurements required to evaluate left ventricular diastolic function, detection of diastolic dysfunction/heart failure before overt changes in ejection fraction are seen.
- Single Cardiologist Echocardiographer interpretation for single subjects minimizes variability.